Call for Expressions of Interest 2022
MNAI is inviting local governments to submit an expression of interest (www.bit.ly/3r76LUh) to develop a high-level natural asset management roadmap that will get them started on integrating natural asset management considerations into their overall asset management practices.
- A one-hour natural asset management 101 workshop involving participants from up to 10 local governments.
- A 2.5-hour workshop with each participating local government to help them develop their roadmap.
- A roadmap template that each local government will complete.
- Coaching to prioritize roadmap objectives and guidance on how to begin.
- A one-hour cohort learning workshop to share results and lessons from the roadmaps.
- Certificate of completion of a Natural Asset Management Roadmap for each local government that includes the names of all participants.
The expected duration of this roadmap development exercise from beginning to end is 6-8 weeks. The total level of effort for the local government project lead is estimated to be 1-2 days, which includes coordination, collection of documentation and information, and completion of the roadmap template. For additional local government participants, time can be limited to workshop participation only.
- June-July 2022
- Registration: download EOI form
- Registration deadline: May 15, 2022 for group 1. Ongoing for groups 2, 3, and 4.
- Cost: $500
- All Canadian local governments are eligible to participate.
- Minimum three staff per participating local government.
- Local elected officials are welcome to participate.
- Very small local governments can include two staff and one local elected official.
- Staff participating should be cross-functional, ideally including a finance official or senior administrator, public works or engineering staff, environmental sustainability or planning staff.